top of page

MerakiHolisticHealth Group

Public·29 members
Natalya Serement
Natalya Serement

There are a lot of interesting trends in bodybuilding, and I'm particularly inspired by approaches to functional training and recovery. I have noticed that more and more people are starting to use active recovery methods, such as yoga and massage, which helps to avoid injuries and keep the body toned. I have also recently started using human growth gormone to improve my fitness and it has given me new options. I purchased it through https://misterolympia.shop/product/zptropin-80-iu-kit-zphc/ and it has noticeably sped up my recovery from intense workouts. I also like how many athletes actively share their results on social media, which creates motivation and inspires others to improve their results.

I too am interested in new trends in bodybuilding, especially related to nutritional approaches. I've noticed a lot of athletes switching to plant-based diets, which surprises me, but it does seem to be working for some. Also important is how training is becoming more varied and personalized. Hopefully all of these changes will help with the overall development of bodybuilding.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Lotuss Lotus
  • Olesya Solonenkova
    Olesya Solonenkova
  • Lotuss Lotusapp13
    Lotuss Lotusapp13
  • Emily Brown
    Emily Brown
  • Lilly Milani
    Lilly Milani
bottom of page